Analogue to Digital is a programme with a variety of projects.
‘Re-designing’ new way of Education, by
- Exploring Innovative and Inclusive processes
- Encouraging Critical Thinking
- Linking Creative and Digital Play
- Using a variety of Methods and Applications
- Nurturing Creativity and Building Confidence
- Developing Digital Skills
- Digital / Mental Health Awareness
‘Future Proofing’ Children, Youth, Educators and the wider Community. Preparing for the Digital Transformation.
Digital Inclusion and Inclusive of youth/children with physical and intellectual disabilities and vulnerable Youth.
Connecting to the extended Community of Public, Private partners. With a strong link and awareness on Inclusion, Mental Health and Well-being.
The programme and projects, aim to link to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s):
- SDG 3 – Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 – Quality Education
- SDG 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 – Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10 – Reduced Inequalities
Please take a look at our video film. This is the first film from our successful Inclusive Pilot ‘STEAM’ Workshop. This workshop took place on October 26th 2017 at Munpunt, Brussels, Belgium. We hope you enjoy it!
Please reach out, we’d love to hear from you!